Here are the most effective note taking apps for your iPhone and iPad. you’ll be able to opt to any of those note taking apps for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to manage your daily tasks.
1. Notability ( iPhone + iPad )- If you are not trying to find a full-featured however trying to find Associate in Nursing “extra-featured” note taking app, wrapped in Associate in Nursing straightforward UI, you must use famous person. With famous person, you’ll be able to annotate documents, sketch concepts, build a presentation, complete worksheets, sign contracts, keep a journal, teach a category, jot travel notes, import forms/documents/presentations/contracts/worksheets/books and a lot of. With iCloud, AirDrop, Google Drive, Dropbox, webDAV and Box integration, you’ll be able to simply share your concepts with people. it’s really like Associate in Nursing data bank on your iPhone and iPad.
2. Super Note: Recorder, Notes, Memos, Photos ( iPhone + iPad )- does one need a good note taking app that may mechanically organize your notes by class, date or alphabetically, use Super Note. this can be a terribly powerful apps for taking notes, hurly burly lists, reminders, photos, recording and really useful for fast notes, planning, lectures, meetings, interviews and conferences. you’ll be able to export your notes mistreatment Wi-fi or Dropbox and send via Email.
3. Drafts 4- Quickly Capture Notes ( iPhone + iPad )- If you are for a contemporary note taking app for your iPhone and iPad, you’ll be able to strive Drafts. If wish|you would like|you wish} to require notes terribly quickly and do not want to pay some time on organizing your notes, this can be the most effective note taking app for you. Drafts is that the simplest note taking app of this lists, it’s all the options and Dropbox and Evernote integration, but yet, it’s terribly straightforward wanting app and works quickly and mechanically. in contrast to different note taking apps, do not|you do not} ought to pay some time to organizing your notes otherwise you don’t realize any nonsense options. Draft may be a terribly bottom app however not plain. you’ll be able to create/save/share/email/sync/search/improt/export notes and far a lot of like customise fonts, IFTTT, Evernote, Toodledo, OmniFocus drop integration, night mode, extended keyboard etc.
4. Notebook ( iPhone + iPad )- Notebook may be a terribly straightforward to use note taking app for iPhone and iPad and possibly the proper note taking app(not less, not more) for private use. With Notebook, you’ll be able to simply produce, edit, organize notes on your iOS devices and share with all of your iOS devices and your waterproof or laptop. it’s a really clean interface and bottom style, and Dropbox integration. you’ll be able to conjointly shield your notes from people with passcode.
5. Awesome Note (+To-do/Calendar/Reminder) ( iPhone )- does one need to put in a gorgeous all-in-one note taking, to do, calendar and reminder app on your iPhone or iPad? transfer awe-inspiring Note. With awe-inspiring Note, you’ll be able to produce and organize all of your notes, projects, diary, hurly burly and searching lists, travel diaries and birthday reminders at one place, you’ll be able to conjointly attach photos, maps and drawings. awe-inspiring Note has several nice options that build it an ideal all-in-one everyday productivity app, such as- Calendar and Reminder synchronize support, offline use, wi-fi and iTunes file sharing, Google Drive and Evernote integration, alarms, quick memo, passcode protection and a lot of.
6. Microsoft OneNote ( iPhone + iPad )- Microsoft OneNote is one among the foremost helpful note taking apps on the market for iPhone. Vesper includes a terribly clean and straightforward interface and a few cool feature such as- drag-n-drop rearrangement, ikon attaching options and a lot of. Microsoft OneNote enables you to assembling and organizing notes, to-dos and ideas, it’s an excellent note-taking app for lifestyle for iPhone and iPad users, however this can be not a universal apps, there is no iPad version nonetheless. If you would like a free and exquisite note taking for you iPhone and iPad, Microsoft OneNote is for you.
7. Evernote ( iPhone + iPad )- Evernote is one among the foremost in style note taking apps for iOS devices. Evernote may be a full featured and straightforward to use note taking app that enables you to create/edit/save/sync/share/email/organize notes, task lists and to-dos, record audio/video note, share note on facebook and twitter, connect Evernote to different apps and a lot of. And you’ll be able to conjointly add options with in app purchase such as- PIN lock, enable different users to edit etc. If you are looking for a full-featured note taking app, you must use Evernote.
8. Simplenote ( iPhone + iPad )- If you do not need any fancy note taking app, merely strive Simplenote. it is a terribly effective however straightforward note taking app as its name indicates. you do not see here useless options and different things, it enables you to quickly take notes/lists/ideas and a lot of and share them (if you wish).
9. Google Keep ( iPhone + iPad )- If you’re trying to find the most effective and easy-to-use note taking app for your iPhone and iPad, use Google Keep. this can be the note taking app by Google, this can be an easy to use and minimalistic nonetheless full-featured note taking apps on the market on the app store for iPhone and iPad. Google Keep may be a universal app and it enables you to take notes quickly and organize them simply on your iPhone and iPad. Since, Google Keep may be a cross-platform note taking app, it’s on the market for gratis on Apple App Store and Google Play Store.